We have 3 reasons to celebrate –
- It is September and the children are back at school. We survived the busy summer holidays and got through it one man down.
- I have just been given the go-ahead to start “partial” weight-bearing on my ankle that I broke back at the beginning of July (hence one man down)……YAY! I still have a long way to go and lots of physio but at least it has healed well and I am moving in the right direction.
- It is my birthday next week 🎂
On Monday 9th September we are going to launch a competition to win a 2 night Autumn break at Odle Farm.
Visit our Facebook page to enter. Click here
The winner will be announced on Saturday 14th September 2019.
FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Odle Farm Holiday cottages.
- The competition is open to anyone 18 years or over except employees of Odle Farm Holiday cottages and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook Page
- We have the right to allow more than one entry per competition at times. We will notify specifically in the post if this is the case
- Closing date for entry will be stated in the post of the Facebook page. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are clearly stated in the Facebook post.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize will be clearly stated in the Facebook Post
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen at random via the software platform that we will share if anyone wants to know more.
The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
The winner’s name will be available via our Facebook page.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.